September 22, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 29

Lookie here folks, it's Saturday again, the day when I have no excuse not to blog. Yes, the horrible Che Xinh Xa is back, with more junk to spill out.

Do you know something else? My OP(occasional paper) was very welcoming (to myself), after I just copied and paste it onto another page from the blog. So I will use this entry as another potential OP. =]

My days, without guys, or rather, the week, has been fine actually. Except for 1 thing. I've been infected, with the damn pink eye. It's horrible, I look just horrible! And stupid me, I should have googled a treatment, rather then take it on myself to treat myself. Instead of applying warm cloth onto my eyes, I put cool!! -___-" such an idiot. But anyhow, Monday was an okay day for me, though I can't remember most of it. Because when the good times roll on by, I have CRS... Can't remember shit. =]

So once again, I wrote this in the morning, but never got the chance to finish it, and it's around 5:30 right now. My eye isn't as irritated as it was yesterday or this morning. It's actually less red, well, kinda. And I did a google on infected eyes, O__O I am so freaked out right now. lol, so I hope it goes away soon or so.

My mind's jumping from one end to another, so I might sound stupid when I'm talking, hahaa, bear with me here!! I can still see specks of white-out on my arm. -_-" yes, I did shower and scrub, but it just won't come off! How did I get white-out on my arm? Why, thanks to Him2, (yes, there is another guy in the picture folks, because Him1 is a piss off jerk) of course, who actually, has great potential. Of what? I dunno. But yes, the only period when I have "class" with him. It's not really a class, when we're office aids. Like usual, there is nothing for us to do, so he started to mess with me! Here I am, innocent, sweet me, just minding my own business, when he scrapes this moisturizing liquid for envelope on me! why the nerve of this bugger! like a true asian, i had to take revenge! This is where the white-out came in. so i might have dapped an inch or 2 onto his arm, but the bugger just doesn't learn! He scrapes it onto my arm! T___T and this darn cheap white-out has to had work, it dried up within a milli-second. Back and forth we went. White-out here, scrape there, white-out there, scrape EVERYWHERE! In the end, my petite not even 5" self was covered in white-out, but NEVER FEAR! Him2 looked more like a newly painted white-billboard than all my white-hair combined. O___o bad comparison, I know. WHERE has my wit gone!!

So the next night, when I once again sat and scavenged the football field, my day went from okay to BAD. but I don't feel like talking about the bad, let's just analyze Him2 and my doofus self. Basically (O_O), I sat on the bleachers the whole night, because one of the coach's scowled me and told me to stay outside of the white lines, so it added on to my fustration from earlier, so I just sat there and took whatever pics I could. Him2 walked by me, here i am, playing all coy like I don't notice him walking towards me at all, but then I heard someone wolf-whistle at me! guess who? lol yes! Him2! And so, throughout the night, I kept my eyes on Him2. lol, so stupid of me, but what else was there to do? And when he was tired and had to rest, he would come by and sit next to me, lol, though I guess we're both pretty stupid, cause I'd catch him looking at me and smiling and he'd find me looking at him too. -___-" again, I might be just seeing things, maybe he just thought I was funny looking. But when the final scores announced that my school had lost, I sat around, waiting for a slight chance he'd come over and talk to me. But he never did. When I thought he might have approached me, instead, he stopped by his friends or whoever they were. I felt so stupid for just sitting there. So i got up and left without a backward glance.

The next day, I didn't get a chance to talk to him, because the faculty had actually work for me to do. We only snagged glimpse of each other. Now I'm so confused. My friend tells me that I shouldn't just like a person because they liked me first. But I don't understand my own situation, whether I even like Him2 or not. But one thing i know for sure, is that I'm over my infatuation with Him1. it's not cause I'm a flake or anything, but when I've made my stand and there is no response, or heaven's forbid, rejection, the interest or even curiosity does eventually die. and this is one dead cat.

Besides the point, I can't explain myself in just a few paragraphs to wrap it all up, nor do i want to bore you all with my jabbering. So just to wrap it up with last night's event. I went to the movies with Friend2(I hope he'll never turn into a Him3), and we watched Resident Evil: Extinction. And I have to say, it pretty much sucked for me. -_-" i shouldn't have been a good person and Friend2 go and watch Sydney White with me, But because I lost the bet, I went to see it with him. =P next time, NO WAY! then we grabbed a bite at IHOP (I Am SOOO SICK OF THIS PLACE!), and then went home, the end. lol

wait, why am I sick of IHOP, you wonder? Because me and 10 other of my friends skipped our 1st period on Wednesday to go eat breakfast at IHOP, and I hope no one ever knows or I'll be in so much trouble!!

Yes, though it may be contradicting that though the title of the blog may be 'The days without guys' but here i am talking about all these guys. But the actual point of it is that we don't have guys to call our own! If we did, do you think we'd have time to be blogging? O_O yes. That is my point. lol, now I have no idea what I'm saying anymore, but I will go plot my next move.

Ciao!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: