September 11, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 18

Day 18

It rained from night to day today. How would I know such a thing when even the weather man can't predict the weather for sure? :P Because I woke up in the middle of the night, and then every other hour. This habit of mine has got to stop. It's from the weekend work time that I have to wake up that has my whole system messed up. ARGHHH work! so yes.

Suppose everyday, the world picks 1 person to mess with. In my case, it's been this whole month! Every day is there something up. But I'm too lazy to type up all my crap lol So I use a "bitchin' processor". Technically, it's just my friend, whom I rant on and on over the crap that happens that day with him. lol, we really have nothing else better to do. Though I'm sure i'm suppose to be doing hw, or something educational, but seriously...does anyone ever feel inspired to do anything educational at all? Not this chick.

I wish I was inspired to write my college essay. But the thing is, I'm not. I have no inspiration to write anything. Which suprised me, because I was able to write one of my college essay, but not this other. Why can't we just send in our money orders and checks and be done with it. You can go to any college you want. BUT NO. they want us to work our asses off. WHY WHY! The white kin are so stupid, to originally make these regulations to prevent the colored man from entering a higher degree of education, and to show off their "noogies", they created so many ladders and chutes to stop the colored man. Well, it's the 21st century and it's not just the colored man that is having trouble folks, it's the white man too. SO BOO HOO! The chinks are taking over! not this chink though, -_-".

I have been given a task. A task that no one else knows about. I seriously, seriously want to turn my nephew into a real asian, someone who can out shine the rest, but then I look at the before picture, and it just makes me want to choke him to death. This kid, is a mess! And in so many ways. I won't go into depth about his lost cause, so may god be with him.

My phone is fucked up. It is the main irritation on my mind currently, besides my essay. I tried to get it fixed today, but the guy said he couldn't. So I'm screwed. Anyone want to buy me a new phone? The Sony Ericsson T650 is looking veryy veryy delicious right now. :D

One more word on the whole guy issue. It's currently on pause, because dealing with it is too much trouble. So I am going to take a new take on this issue of mine. I will revert back to my old self and by god, I will be reckon! YOU, beware. Because you won't know what's gonna hit you until it's too late. Well, I doubt you'd feel it anyways o.O all that muscles and all, but still!
yeah, I sound pathetic, so what! Off to work the 'bitch processor' out! Ciao!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: